What is Fast Track?
Fast Track is a way to handle quarantine procedures on Visit Japan Web. You can register documentation and more before entering Japan, by tapping the 'Quarantine procedures (Fast Track)' button on Visit Japan Web.
* If entering Japan from China (including Macao but excluding Hong Kong) by a direct flight.
* You need test certificate even if you have vaccination certificate to enter Japan by a direct flight.
* If you have already registered your vaccination certificate, please create your Schedule for Entry/Return to Japan again for Visit Japan Web and register for quarantine procedure (Fast Track) again.
* For quarantine procedure registration (Fast Track), please select "Will not submit" for vaccination certificate and "Yes" for test certificate.
* For those who entering Japan from China.
For those who entering Japan from China after January 12th, 2023, please check the information here.
* Fast Track function was added to Visit Japan Web on November 1st.
Please register for Fast Track via Visit Japan Web on or after November 1st.
* Service by MySOS has ended with the January 13, 2023 entry to Japan and is no longer available.
* We are receiving many registrations at this moment.
Please note that we are prioritizing any registration of which arrival date is near.New Border Control Measures may be updated, so please check the latest information and register within two weeks of your scheduled entry date to Japan.
A computer/device with Internet access
Tap 'Quarantine procedure (Fast Track)' button on the Visit Japan Web.
Please follow the screen instructions to complete submission of your vaccination certificate or test certificate for a test taken less than 72 hours before departure.
After documentation review at our Center is complete, the screen will change to blue.
＊If you have applied at least 6 hours prior to your flight’s scheduled arrival time, our review will be completed before you arrive.
＊The screen will be yellow if you selected “Will not submit” a vaccination certificate and until review is complete for your test certificate for a test taken less than 72 hours before departure.
＊If there is a problem, the screen will be red. Please redo your registration.
Confirmation of vaccination certificate
Confirmation of test certificate for a test taken less than 72 hours before departure
Note: If you do not have a vaccination certificate or a test certificate for a test taken less than 72 hours before departure, the screen will not turn blue. However, special measures may be permitted for children under the age of 18. If eligible for special measures, the quarantine procedures will be complete even if the screen is not blue.
For details, please see the Q&A for “New Measures Pertaining to Enhanced Border Controls.”
Upon arrival, show quarantine screen on Visit Japan Web screen.
＊If unavoidably necessary (e.g., you will not have a smartphone), please print/show a copy of the quarantine screen.Register for quarantine procedures (Fast Track)
Copyright © Ministry of Health,
Labour and Welfare, All Rights reserved.